Hi Dhaval,

Am just curious, being from the non-technical field and all. If there is a
problem with respect to IE7, should the problem lie with Microsoft? I mean,
can the bug be fixed? I mean no offense and if the bug can be fixed, it
should be done, everyone has their browser preferences that they are
comfortable with and am sure Arun meant it as a joke. But if the bug is not
fixed and the update is applied, would it be possible for you to
temporarily shift to another browser till the bug is fixed, since it is
already filed?

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 3:32 PM, Dhaval S. Vyas <dsv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Arun,
>
> Are you really in senses? If so, why don't you take my case?
>
> Mark/All,
>
> Please close this bug and don't do anything to resolve the issue, as
> someone in this world thinks its my personal problem. Please that smartest
> lot and close the bug.
>
> Regards,
> Dhaval
>
> Regards,
> Dhaval
> On 11 May 2012 09:30, "Arun Ganesh" <arun.plane...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 2:56 AM, Dhaval S. Vyas <dsv...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Yes Mark, it is the one. Will really appreciate if it is fixed ASAP!

>> use another browser. this is a human right violation :)

>> j.mp/ArunGanesh <http://j.mp/ArunGanesh>

Debanjan*

- Lets make this world a better and more informative place*