That is great, Arnav.
I hope everybody who are planning to attend this year get the visa .

Can you update a detailed visa procedure here ?
http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Wikimania2012

similar to the one here
http://wiki.wikimedia.in/index.php?title=Wikimania2011&action=historysubmit&diff=3954&oldid=3940

I also suggest to get in touch with other attendees and help them in visa
and co-ordinate the travel.

-TC