Dear Gautham,

Thanks for your response!! :) Am so glad that some one responded.

Well, As i mentioned previously, I don't want to mention the names of those
I e-mailed.

As far as the issue - to put it plainly, I developed an idea to improve
educational sector using social media. But now I find that some
organization has adopted the similar methodology. I was just concerned to
know if the idea was taken from me. I am stating that my idea was stolen,
but I have my doubts.

I was confused over the commons license, and so I e-mailed "active" people
in the list. But there was no response.

For some reasons, I was afraid to bring the issue to the lists, so mailed
some members about it.

-Ade.