On 28 May 2012 19:56, Adethya Sudarsanan <adethyas...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As far as the issue - to put it plainly, I developed an idea to improve
> educational sector using social media. But now I find that some organization
> has adopted the similar methodology. I was just concerned to know if the
> idea was taken from me. I am stating that my idea was stolen, but I have my
> doubts.

Well, it's entirely possible that they had the idea too, no? None of
us have a monopoly on ideas and sometimes, more than one person has
the same or similar idea at the same time. It's happened before.

> I was confused over the commons license, and so I e-mailed "active" people
> in the list. But there was no response.

Maybe you should have tried the Creative Commons mailing lists? Or
even posted her to ask for a general call for help. If nothing else,
feel free to email me and I can try and help.

Thank you.

Best,

Gautam
________