Came across this article in Monday's DNA :
http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report_hindi-urdu-language-barrier-set-to-break_1697810

<http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report_hindi-urdu-language-barrier-set-to-break_1697810>Another
effort for propagation of Urdu work among Hindi and Urdu literature fans
and vice-versa. Can they be tapped for propagating their efforts through
Wiki ?

Regards,
Nikita.