Hi all,

Lodewijk has helped to create the base template for ASI monuments .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Effeietsanders/sandbox

*Things to do*
Possibilities of automating to create monuments list for 28 states and 6
UTs in en and Indic
wiki's<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_India#Wikipedia>(
http://asi.nic.in/asi_monu_alphalist.asp
) <http://asi.nic.in/asi_monu_alphalist.asp>
Install wordpress on www.wikilovesmonuments.in
Need to decide whether we have organise pan-India competition or just photo
scavenging like India loves Wikipedia. If it is photo competition then we
to find jury, check about prizes <http://wikimedia.ph/wlm/prizes/>etc.

We will schedule an IRC <http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Internet_Relay_Chats>to
check the possibility of conducting WLM in India.
http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Internet_Relay_Chats

Thanks,
naveenpf