I'll try to be there, in case there are any questions I can help with. In
my feeling, the major bottle neck right now is volunteers - people who are
willing to make this work and do some editing and also real life stuff for
it.

Can someone confirm that the planned time is now 15:30 UTC on June 21? (I'm
sorry, but I'm always a bit confused with Indian times!)

Thanks and see you then,
Lodewijk