Hi Sohan,

The one minute fact sheet about Wiki Loves Monuments
http://wiki.wikimedia.in/File:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_Fact_Sheet.pdf

Infografic  on WLM is here
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons
/5/5a/The_secret_flow_of_Wiki_Loves_Monuments_infografic.svg

Currently we are creating the state level-lists of Monuments across India.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_India/Wiki_Loves_Monuments

Thanks,
naveenpf