On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 1:27 AM, Theo10011 <de10...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just to update this list, simple wiki community has opposed this. The
> current votes stand at 6 opposes and 3 support with 1 editor waiting to
> confirm his vote.
> http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Simple_talk#Agreement

I didn't have enough time to go through it, but I certainly felt odd
looking / hearing at some of those comments from few. The "blood boiling"
and "here to prove a point" ones. More than the proposal itself, these
makes me very uncomfortable. If you are contributing to Wikipedia  "to
prove a point to someone else", I can only feel sorry for you.

Srikanth.L