Hello!

Congratulations to the members of Wikiproject india for the achievement.

I would like to ask some questions about the tool that was used in the tag
and assess campaign.

   - Can the tool it be used on other Wikiprojects? Either region based or
   any other areas of interest as per the existing Wikiprojects.
   - If yes where can I find the tool? I believe it is under GPL ;)

regards,

Stephen.
On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 1:37 PM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan <
parakara.gh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Noopur,
> If you want to propose a collaboration, you should bring it to the
> community noticeboard onwiki, a mailing list is of no use.
> --
> Srikanth.
>
> On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 1:52 PM, Noopur Raval <nra...@wikimedia.org>wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I am delighted to give you a small summary of the Tag and assess drive
>> that was conducted by members of WP:India by means of a blog post.
>> Here<https://blog.wikimedia.org/2012/07/20/english-wikipedias-biggest-ever-india-collaboration/>it
>>  is. As you can read in it, organizers and participants alike,
>> unequivocally agree it is an unprecedented achievement for members of our
>> community!
>>
>> Thanks to all of you for sparing precious time to give your inputs.
>> Personally, it was also inspiring getting to know editors outside the
>> mailing list. May I take this opportunity to propose a bigger project or a
>> new collaboration like this one? Just starting a conversation :)
>>

>> Thank you,
>> Best,
>> Noopur
>>

>> --
>> Noopur Raval

> Srikanth Ramakrishnan.

*"Better Late Than Never, But Never Late is Better"*

"Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in
the sum of all knowledge."  Help us make it a reality!
Donate to Wikimedia <https://donate.wikimedia.org/>