On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 1:11 PM, Vickram Crishna
<vvcris...@radiophony.com> wrote:
> True. Your explanation clarifies that what is needed is leadership
> experience, possibly either with large or small teams, obviously somebody
> who has enough time to devote during the next month or two for this task,
> but not for the role being filled.

Exactly. I could not have articulated it better myself.

> I suggest that instead of leaving the 'sufficient' adjective in place,
> simply request all volunteers with leadership experience to apply (i.e. to
> advise their availability), and choose the one with the greatest time spent
> in such roles.

Excellent. However, I will only screen out those with limited
experience to create a short list. The final volunteer for the
committee will be selected from the short list using  IETF's Publicly
Verifiable Nominations Committee (NomCom) Random Selection process.

So to reiterate for the other members on this list. If you have any
leadership experience and have some time to spare in September - do
nominate yourselves by sending an email to me.