Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 20:17:09 +0530
From: arjunar...@gmail.com
To: wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] Fwd: Leaving the Wikimedia Foundation

Hi Barry,

It was a surprise to note that you are leaving the foundation.

Thank you for all  your contributions to the Wikimedia movement and
specifically the interactions  with the Chapter from its formative days,
towards furthering the movement objectives in
India.

On behalf of the chapter team, I wish you  the very best.

Best wishes.and regards

Arjuna Rao Chavala
President, Wikimedia India