Hey,

I have created a Netlog profile with my pictures, videos, blogs and events and
I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. You first need to register on
Netlog! When you log in, you can create your own profile.

Take a look:
http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/-bT0zMTg5MzE4MTY2Jmw9MSZnbT0xMiZ1PSUyRmdvJTJGcmVnaXN0ZXIlMkZpZCUzRC1kMmxyYVcxbFpHbGhhVzVrYVdFdGJFQnNhWE4wY3k1M2FXdHBiV1ZrYVdFdWIzSm4lMjZ1aWQlM0QxODUyNzg0Mjc_

Cheers,
sugeesh

Don't want to receive invitations from your friends anymore?
http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/-bT0zMTg5MzE4MTY2Jmw9MiZnbT0xMiZ1PSUyRmdvJTJGbm9tYWlscyUyRmludml0ZSUyRmVtYWlsJTNELWQybHJhVzFsWkdsaGFXNWthV0V0YkVCc2FYTjBjeTUzYVd0cGJXVmthV0V1YjNKbiUyNmNvZGUlM0QwOTI4NjI1MQ__