Hi Naveen

May I suggest that some experience in collaborative working be included in
the specs. It is not a 'natural' skill, especially not (in my experience)
when working with digital media, which I notice is one of the needs, and is
not a skill directly rewarded in Old World organisations. No matter how
excellent the report(s) produced, this community in particular wants to be
involved.