Hi,

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 11:10 PM, Karthik Nadar <karthik...@wikimedia.in>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> just to update you all that Wiki Loves Monuments is starting from 1st of
> September (this Saturday).
>
> There are certain things where we are lagging behind, and need big help
> from the community.
>
>    1. We need some (3 or 4) professional and highly qualified
>    photographers to fill in the Jury for the contest
>    2. Anyone with good WordPress knowledge, need a small help from you to
>    update the website wikilovesmonuments.in
>    3. Any contacts with media persons, do help us promote the event.
>
> Thanks all in advance. Get back to me if you can help in either of any.
> Thanks again :)
>
> I am from photographic society of Pune (www.photosocietypune.org). I can
be of some use for 1. I am not a seasoned and professional photographer
but can be of use if you don't find any others.

I can help in 3 also. Actually, I was expecting some document from you as
per our discussion in the Pune meetup.

 Regards
-Sudhanwa--

web: www.sudhanwa.com  blog: www.sudhanwa.in
Twitter: sudhanwa Check on FB, Linkedin for more.