On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 12:54 AM, Sudhanwa Jogalekar <sudhanwa....@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 11:10 PM, Karthik Nadar
> <karthik...@wikimedia.in>wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> just to update you all that Wiki Loves Monuments is starting from 1st of
>> September (this Saturday).
>>
>> There are certain things where we are lagging behind, and need big help
>> from the community.
>>
>>    1. We need some (3 or 4) professional and highly qualified
>>    photographers to fill in the Jury for the contest
>>    2. Anyone with good WordPress knowledge, need a small help from you
>>    to update the website wikilovesmonuments.in
>>    3. Any contacts with media persons, do help us promote the event.
>>
>> Thanks all in advance. Get back to me if you can help in either of any.
>> Thanks again :)
>>
>> I am from photographic society of Pune (www.photosocietypune.org). I can
> be of some use for 1. I am not a seasoned and professional photographer
> but can be of use if you don't find any others.

With the help of Flyers (I have mentioned below), you can ask some of your
colleagues to participate, and motivate them.

> I can help in 3 also. Actually, I was expecting some document from you as
> per our discussion in the Pune meetup.

Hyderabad community has made a Flyer for the Photowalk whicjh they will be
using, and are willing to use the same for Photowalk. Will send to all
mailing lists soon so as you all can take print outs and distribute where
ever possible.

>  Regards
> -Sudhanwa--

> web: www.sudhanwa.com  blog: www.sudhanwa.in
> Twitter: sudhanwa Check on FB, Linkedin for more.

Thanks and regards,
(User:Karthikndr <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Karthikndr>)
*Karthik Nadar.*
(Ph: 91-9773608862)