Hello,

It seems that time is running short, and we are not yet ready.
There are a few things which are still not clear to me:
* What are accepted monuments for the competition? If only these
mentioned by ASI, the list is really incomplete and a lot are missing.
* I think the list should be copied to Commons, as not all
participants use English Wikipedia.
* Who are the jury members?
* State Level Coordinator for Delhi and Keral are still missing. What
about other states? (only 6 are in this list)
* Program Team is half empty.
* Some more information about what is acceptable is needed.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012_in_India

Regards,

Yann