Hi all,

today we reached another set of milestone with 500 participants
participating from India. India is the only country to achieve such a
landmark, while other countries are neither anywhere closer.

 More than 2,300 photos of hundreds of monuments has been uploaded so far.

Thanks to all for your support :)

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 10:58 PM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan <
parakara.gh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congratulations to all Indian photographers for achieving this massive
> feat.
>
> On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 9:09 PM, Karthik Nadar <karthik...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

>> On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 7:01 PM, Bishakha Datta
>> <bishakhada...@gmail.com>wrote:

>>> Good show! Congratulations to all involved in this,
>>> Bishakha
>>>
>> Thanks!

>> Thanks and regards,
>> (User:Karthikndr <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Karthikndr>)
>> *Karthik Nadar.*

> Srikanth Ramakrishnan.
>
> Sign this petition to introduce Volvo buses in Coimbatore city:
>
> https://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/the-transport-minister-tamil-nadu-introduction-of-volvo-city-buses-in-the-city-of-coimbatore

Thanks and regards,
(User:Karthikndr <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Karthikndr>)
*Karthik Nadar.*