Good to see questions and answers flowing in. As of now, I see 3 questions, the
latest from Arunram.

- Sundar

>________________________________
> From: Arjuna Rao Chavala <arjunar...@gmail.com>
>To: wmin-memb...@googlegroups.com

Considering it is an volunteer driven movement - how do you
envisage/plan to build on the engagement opportunities for existing
members and encourage fresh/new participation. Abhijith Jayanthi 7 Sep 2012
>Thanks to Pranav for kicking off the responses. I am glad that the process has
>started. It is upto all of us to make the best use of this opportunity to know
>the candidates better before finalising the votes.
>
>Regards
>Arjuna
>

>On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 10:51 AM, Arjuna Rao Chavala <arjunar...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>Hi All,
>>
>>I have kicked off Q&A with the following question
>>
>>Natural working style?
>>Can you share your couple of examples of on wiki or off wiki
contributions or talk about your natural working style and how you dealt with
conflicts which are a crucial element of a volunteer board?
--Arjunaraoc 15:30, 5 September 2012 (IST)