All the very best Bishakha. I hope the number of women editors increases by
a considerable margin!
--

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 3:30 PM, Bishakha Datta <bishakhada...@gmail.com>wrote:

> [...]

Srikanth Ramakrishnan.

Sign this petition to introduce Volvo buses in Coimbatore city:
https://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/the-transport-minister-tamil-nadu-introduction-of-volvo-city-buses-in-the-city-of-coimbatore