Hi all.

Hope you are doing good.

This is to inform you all that due to academic reasons, *I wish to step
down from the post of volunteer co-ordinator* for the *INCOTM
WikiProject*.<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_India/Collaborations_of_the_month>

Being in my third year of engineering and a crucial phase of the journey, I
wish to give more time to academics. Continuous assignments and
mini-projects are always there in the pipeline for us and its getting
difficult for me to manage INCOTM alongside the busy schedule. I can't give
my 100% to the project and there are capable people who can devote complete
time. Hence, I would like to bid adieu to INCOTM as a volunteer
co-ordinator.

I have had an excellent experience working with Indian editors and
collaborating with them. My work was appreciated and I got the privilege to
be featured on main page of Wikimedia India as well. In the process, I got
to learn a lot as well.

I would like to thank Ashwin Baindur (User:AshLin) for giving me the
opportunity to lead a project of this caliber as well as Hisham Mundol and
Nitika Tandon for their time to time motivation.

The *nominations for the post of new volunteer co-ordinator are open*. You
can nominate
yourself<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:WikiProject_India/Collaborations_of_the_month#Nominations_for_new_volunteer_co-ordinator>and
genuine editors can vote for you. Lets close this by the 25th of this
month.

Though I am on an {{Education wikibreak}}, I will certainly come online and
participate in the collaborations as an editor for sure.
Thank you once again. As always, happy editing and happy collaborating! :-)

--
Warm Regards,
*Pratik Lahoti*

*Speak less, work more....*