Hi,

thanks for getting this here!

Just a short update about WikiProject Indian Cinema Taskforce (INCINE): The
WikiProject is a daughter project of WikiProject India and WikiProject
Films. Successfully and proudly being part of the taskforce, INCINE has
about 5 Featured Articles, 1 A Class article and about 44 Good articles.[1]

More details here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Film/Indian_cinema_task_force

   1.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Film/Indian_cinema_task_force/Notable_articles

Thanks!

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 1:33 AM, Sumana Harihareswara <suma...@wikimedia.org
> wrote:

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2012-09-17/WikiProject_report
>
> "This week, we shine the spotlight on the Indian Cinema Task Force, a
> subproject that seeks to improve the quality and quantity of articles
> about Indian cinema. As a child of WikiProject Film and WikiProject
> India, the Indian Cinema Task Force shares a variety of templates,
> resources, and members with its parent projects. The task force works on
> a to-do list, maintains the Bollywood Portal, and ensures articles
> follow the film style guidelines. With Indian cinema celebrating its
> 100th year of existence in 2013, we asked Karthik Nadar (Karthikndr),
> Secret of success, Ankit Bhatt, Dwaipayan, and AnimeshKulkarni what is
> in store for the Indian Cinema Task Force....."
>
> :)
>
> I also saw in that page's "News In Brief" section: "WikiProject India is
> looking for a new coordinator for the project's Collaborations of the
> Month" so feel free to spread the word!
>
> best,
> Sumana
> --