Hi Ravi,

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 10:35 AM, Ravishankar <ravidre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anirudh,
>
> This is an en wiki project issue and there is a dedicated mailing list for
> that at
>
> "Wikimedians working on India related content on English Wikipedia &
> related projects." <wikimedia-in...@lists.wikimedia.org>
>
> If you cannot find a suitable volunteer from that mailing list or the
> project page in en wiki, I doubt that this mailing list will be of any
> help.
>
> There are numerous projects running in each regional wiki. If there are
> any lessons to be learnt from them, they are welcome to share it with the
> larger Indic community.
>
> Ravi

discussions and also published reports on the mailing list you are
referring to again and again.

It's only now, once I've resigned, I'm leaving a message to the larger
community so that everyone comes to know.
Also, not everyone on the India mailing list (who work primarily on
en.wiki) might have subscribed to the English mailing list. So this makes a
lot of sense. Peace out!

--
Warm Regards,
*Pratik Lahoti*