https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Bangalore_DevCamp_November_2012

I'll send an update as soon as we have the registration stuff set up.
But I wanted to ask you to save the date.

Join the Wikipedia development community in Bangalore.

Wikimedia is holding a technical meetup in Bangalore, India at the
Indian Institute of Management campus. This DevCamp is a chance to
participate in development of Javascript based internationalization and
localization tools as well as mobile applications using Phonegap and
LAMP technologies, and to work alongside experts. Software engineers,
UX/UI designers, and translators are welcome!

Developers of all backgrounds especially with a focus on browser and
mobile technologies are welcome at Wikimedia DevCamps. Prior experience
with the MediaWiki software is not required. Translators with a
linguistic background who can help improve language support for
Wikimedia technology projects are also needed.

--
Sumana Harihareswara
Engineering Community Manager