Dear all,

As announced earlier, the Access to Knowledge team (previously the India
Program team) started working with a few alterations in September. In a
move to make things more transparent and ensure better communication across
communities as well as draw more participation to all our events, we've
created a public calendar.

Right now, there is no way in which I can make the calendar edit-able by
all but if there are events you want to list, I'd be glad to list them.

Link to the calendar: http://bitly.com/a2kcalendar

Please do reply with your suggestions on how we can make this calendar more
efficient.

Thank you,
Best
Noopur