hi,

I have been living in Bharuch for the past one year. Since there have been no
meetups in this region (the Surat-Vadodara belt) and having to travel to Mumbai
to get to the closest meetup, I decided to WP:BEBOLD and do one meetup in
Bharuch.

I've created the meetup page here -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Bharuch/Bharuch1

Please feel free to share this far and wide with folks around the Bharuch area.
We're also planning to do a small editing workshop here once we complete the
meetup. This is at a local public library that I am a member of. Once I get
clearances required for both the meetup and the workshop, I will post a link on
the meetup page.

warm regards,
Pradeep
User:Prad2609