All the best Pradeep! Hope this meetup is a huge success!

________________________
Thanks & Regards,

Nithin RBG 3:8 "Niyatam Kuru Karma Tvam"Bangalore

From: harshkothari...@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 23:32:11 +0530
To: prad2...@yahoo.com
CC: wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] Wikipedia Meetup in Bharuch

Hey Pradeep
I will definitely come if my examination will not at that time. Mostly I will
come to Baroda in MS university on this saturday. If you have time and comfort
then we can meet at that place.
ThanksHarsh

---Harsh Kothari
Research Fellow,
Physical Research Laboratory(PRL).
Ahmedabad.

On 05-Nov-2012, at 11:27 PM, Pradeep Nair wrote:hi Harsh,

Thank you. Do come down for the meetup, if you can. Pradeep Mohandas
How Pradeep uses email? - http://goo.gl/6v1I9