Yeah Srikanth,

we have follow up events to this one.

   - One of the Staff from Sophia College was interested for similar
   women's workshop. It will happen soon.
   - Principal of Vidyalankar Institute of Technology, was very excited to
   hold a Wikipedia workshop for her students, so that will happen in December
   end. This will be general workshop for all.

Hoping to do more and more soon :)

Thanks!