Hello, Praveen,

Thank you for the comments.

The need to enable the keyboard for each field is a known bug, which is
being taken care of.

The user interface of ULS was tested with many real users, who speak many
languages and who have different levels of experience with MediaWiki. The
Language engineering team's testers found that the design is quite
intuitive and usable. Of course, there may be problems that we missed. We'd
love to hear what other particular problems have you encountered.

I join you in your call to people to test the ULS in translatewiki.net. We
want to hear more reports about your experiences with it. And make some
useful translations on the way, too :)