On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 11:32 PM, Amir E. Aharoni <
amir.ahar...@mail.huji.ac.il> wrote:

> If he didn't explain it, then you can presume that it's wrong. There's
> nothing to discuss, and there's nothing wrong with saying "Indic
> languages".

Heh, I didn't know you became a cultural authority on what words were
wrong, from the last few visit(s) to India. :P Anyway, It would be any
linguist's folly to presume the cultural context of words, without knowing
the culture and what precedes the word. I suppose this should give Anirudh
the same authority to instruct what words are wrong in context of your
homeland, incognizant of any political undertones and cultural issues?

Besides that particular part, I agree with you.

Regards
Theo