From my experience in ULS, I feel that entire select language section need not to be visible, on first click. One can assume user need two fonts (one for user language and one for default wiki language), and easily servable. Two links beside the map is problematic and confusing. I would like to see some order. When webfonts options available, make the pane completely for webfonts and push ime link down. While clicking ime, push webfonts link down. I don't know much about design testing, but I am sure radical changes in usual pattern always not easy for users. Switching input in Narayam is almost easily guessable, but in ULS you need to look atleast two times.

Last time when I said enabling keyboard for each field is a nuisance, someone told (Srikanth?) me that, it was intuitive and new user thinks about such working.

Input method icon is totally overlapping other elements. I would like to see it inside the text field. If it is a text area, then top right corner (it is a simple div I assume ;-)). Consider the place under the search box (vector skin). Many wikies have special templates which display different items there.