Hi all,
this is just to let you know that No wikipedia.org domain
[en,hi,ta,te,kn,etc.] has opened on Reliance NetConnect in Karnataka and
Tamil Nadu for almost 4 days in a row.
I do not get a blocked error, but rather, it refuses to load.

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 4:38 PM, Pradeep Nair <prad2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> hi,
>
> I use Vodafone 3G from the Gujarat circle. Have faced no problems with
> this so far.
>
> Pradeep Mohandas
> How Pradeep uses email? - http://goo.gl/6v1I9

Regards,
Srikanth Ramakrishnan.

Sign this petition to introduce Volvo buses in Coimbatore city:
https://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/the-transport-minister-tamil-nadu-introduction-of-volvo-city-buses-in-the-city-of-coimbatore