On 29-Nov-2012, at 4:20 PM, Pradeep Nair wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks, Nitika.
>
> It might also be a good idea to ask participants to get their dongles as
> backup.
>
> Also, please keep us informed on the GLAM discussions, as this may be of
> interest to some of us on this list, like me. :)
>
> Pradeep

Good idea Pradeep. Shall do that!  :-)

In addition, GLAM meeting with State Central Library is scheduled for 13th Dec
10.30am. Please let me know if anyone would like to join, maybe we can organise
a Google hangout as well.

Thanks
Nitika

  • ... Pradeep Nair
    • ... Nitika Tandon
      • ... Vickram Crishna
        • ... Frederick FN Noronha * फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या * فريدريك نورونيا
          • ... Nitika Tandon
            • ... Nitika Tandon
              • ... Debanjan Bandyopadhyay
              • ... Outofindia