> *Is it so? I've been told that there are other cities which have more
> untapped potential wrt Wikimedia projects. Perhaps we can collaborate.*

Sure, we can collaborate :)

*What about foreign nationals contributing to Spoken Wikipedia [Indian
> languages and articles]?
> *

For 2014 Summit, definitely we will make sure we have support to give
scholarships to foreign nationals.

Thanks for suggestions.

Hope to see you soon in Pune on 12th and 13th January 2013 for Wikipedia
Summit India :-)

Best Regards,
Abhishek Suryawanshi,
User:AbhiSuryawanshi <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:AbhiSuryawanshi>