Hi,

I appreciate the effort by the Wikipedia club Pune.

Please let me know if the idea for the summit was widely discussed in the
community well in advance.

Somehow I feel that such an event may dilute the importance of
Wikiconference India event and may even confuse audience which is what.

It will be good to know if the chapter was consulted on any national level
event.

Right now, the whole planning of the event seems arbitrary.

Ravi.

P.S: Who created this story that Pune is the education hub of India? :)