Hi Abhishek,

It is a novel effort. Wish the event a big success.

One suggestion.

As many on the list may have heard about the growth of Community Radio in
India. Probably it would be ideal if we tie up with some of these not for
profit entities to tap into their recordings and make them available on the
wikiproject platform. This will not only save the energies of community
members in creating new audio articles but will also provide the CR
stations and the rural communities they target a virtual space and also
expand the wiki-India community.

I would be more than happy to take a lead on this if the community finds it
worthy.

Best