Dear Nee,

Thank you so much for appreciation.

*if we tie up with some of these not for profit entities to tap into their
> recordings and make them available on the wikiproject platform. This will
> not only save the energies of community members in creating new audio
> articles but will also provide the CR stations and the rural communities
> they target a virtual space and also expand the wiki-India community.
> *

Community Radio suggestion is brilliant,

Today we hosted first ever workshop and people from 13 different languages
contributed to pilot project.
P.S :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Club_Pune/Spoken_Wikipedia_Workshops

We are in touch with radio agencies which can air/distribute articles for
free of cost.

Also we are targeting NGO's working for visually impaired people - so we
can manually circulate articles to share knowledge with disabled people.

There are many aspects before launching, we are just learning from Pilot
projects.

Keep Suggesting, Keep Inspiring! :-)

Best Regards,

Abhishek Suryawanshi,