Hi Netha,

Very good initiative. I would suggest we have profiles of all the Indian
language wikimedians who were recognised as Noteworthy Wikimedian
Contributors during WCI last year. I haven't seen any significant credits
being given to them, nor have seen any central announcement regarding their
selections (apologies if there was any such communication that I missed).

It will be a true recognition of their contributions if their profiles
are prepared.

Regards,
Dhaval