Let me (take the effort) to skip through the many lines of diplomacy. What
I understand:

   - Bunch of coders want to form their own group so that the coders can
   focus on.. coding and not going through endless email threads like this one.

I support!

PS: I'm no longer with WMF. But if there's one thing I learnt, creating
things is faster and more fun than trying to get consensus. And we
desperately need more people who can develop, minus the bullshit, or we are
never getting out of this well.

--
 Arun Ganesh
(planemad) <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Planemad>