Hi Shiju,

Thanks for the analysis. We now know where we need to improve (i.e. develop
older stubs). Thanks to Jyotis for pulling out the data. It'll be great if we
could measure other quality indicators like number/percentage of articles with
citations, average number of citations per article, etc. also.

- Sundar

>________________________________

  • ... Arjuna Rao Chavala
    • ... sankarshan
      • ... Arjuna Rao Chavala
        • ... Ravishankar
          • ... Arjuna Rao Chavala
        • ... Arjuna Rao Chavala
          • ... Vickram Crishna
            • ... Arjuna Rao Chavala
              • ... Ramesh N G
                • ... BalaSundaraRaman
    • ... Frederick FN Noronha * फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या * فريدريك نورونيا
    • ... BalaSundaraRaman