On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 1:11 PM, Niraj Suryawanshi <
niraj.suryawan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> sure :) i recently used one app available on the app store, but more or
> less not up to the mark, since  there is a huge lobby of people who use
> blackberry in and outside India would be great if we have one to
> make available Wikipedia handy & on the go!

Hello! I believe that a port of the Android PhoneGap based app is what is
currently available in the Blackberry store. It is an old port as well -
and no new features / work are planned on that codebase anymore by the
Mobile Apps team. The source code, however, is available at
https://github.com/wikimedia/WikipediaMobile and I'll be glad to help
people who want to contribute to it :)

--
Yuvi Panda T