On 25th of Feb 2013, we will have the Bangalore event where Creative
Commons team will be talking about their CC program. The event is
tentatively scheduled to start at 2 pm.

We will have a GLAM event associated with this. Omshivaprakash, Kannada SIG
Chair, and ArunRam will be coordinating this. Other interested volunteers
can join.

College of Fine Arts associated with the Chitra Kala Parsishad is the
partner co-hosting the event. The venue will be the basement hall at Chitra
Kala Parishad.

We welcome suggestions related to this event from chapter members and the
India community of Wikipedians.

Pls mark this day in your calender. We have limited seats (80). So I would
like members to send me a note if they intend to attend. This will help in
anticipating the number of people expected to come, and plan accordingly.

Regards,
Sowmyan
+91 96329 11650
Executive Manager,