Dear Matin,

does it mean WMF is going to stop donation campaign in India? No more Jimmy
Wales appeal for Indians?

 The WMF will continue to run its own donation campaign in India. One could
donate to the Foundation round the year, by following this link :
https://donate.wikimedia.org/

The appeals ran in 5 major donor countries in November-December 2012.
Another short fundraising drive for the rest of the world, including
India, will be launched in April 2013. The appeals will feature many
editors, including Indian faces. More details can be found on the press
release here :
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Press_releases/Wikimedia_Foundation_raises_25_million_in_2012_fundraiser

Regards

Netha Hussain