A big +100 to Ravishankar's message.

Welcome aboard, Vishnu and Dr Niranjana.

And to all on this list: can we please give the new A2K team the space, the
good faith, and the openness so they can start to do what they need to do
without feeling like people are nipping at their heels?

Can we please put the politics, suspicions, and judgements aside and give
them a break? This atmosphere seems the very opposite of a welcome.

Can we please give them a level playing field?

Best
Bishakha