Ashwin,

We do not have a list of the buildings that we photographed in our maiden
Wikipedia Takes Kolkata. The photos are categorized under Category:Wikipedia
Takes
Kolkata<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikipedia_Takes_Kolkata>.
Please have a look.

The page itself doesn't contain much information. However, if needed here
it is - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Takes_Kolkata.

Thanks and regards,
Kalyan Sarkar