Dear Subhashish,

Using the word 'sir' or "m'am" when talking to someone you're not familiar
with is generally intended simply as a gesture of respect. It's not some
sort of submissive term or something which indicates hierarchical
structure, simply we're born and brought up in a society where respect to
others is at priority and that's exactly why i used it.
I mean no harm or offence to the open source community nor any individual
in specific. :)
Hope the reply conveys my intentions behind the same.

Regards & Thanks,
Niraj Suryawanshi  <http://www.facebook.com/niraj12>
8149920120