Interestingly - People are so sensitive over these words.

I was casual while using those for 'Spoken Wikipedia for Indic Languages'
and request for participation was sent to all mailing lists.
There was debate about Indic vs Indian vs Dravidian on same Mailing list
about usage.

And strong resistance was shown by other mailing lists privately, and
surprisingly on open mailing lists people were open to Use 'F' word and
censored criticism - I was unaware of such strong issues. Its always good
to respect sentiments over language grouping name.

After many mails, As of now Project name is 'Spoken Wikipedia for Indian
Languages<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Spoken_Wikipedia/Indic_Languages>'
but it will be interesting to know Indic/Indian/Dravidian usage to cover
broader languages.

It might be useful to use Asian Languages term to cover major languages.

Thanks for starting this conversation.

Keep Exploring, Keep Inspiring! :)

Best Regards,

Abhishek Suryawanshi,