From: i.abhishek.suryawan...@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 22:54:41 +0530
To: wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] why to donate

It will be unfair to call it cheating, however -

1)Chapter is having 1.5 Lack+ Rupees in existing account.

2)Major Chapter Expenses such as Flight Tickets for AGM are covered by CIS.

I am waiting for someone to answer simple query - How much money is required
for next year activities? and Which activities are planned?

Lets have this clarity and transparency, so together we can make sure India
Chapter is also strong (financially) like other Chapters.

Regards,
-Abhishek Suryawanshi,

On Behalf of Wikipedia Club Pune

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 6:52 PM, Rudolph the Rd Nosed Reindeer
<rednosedr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Interesting isn't it? That one should have timed that A2K bulletin to come out
exactly when the Chapter is having a fundraiser and leave people like the good
Doctor here confused about all this? Seems a bit deliberately done, don't you
think?

Too bad I ain't an Indian citizen, Else I would have donated a tremendous
amount to you guys.Will spread the word on donations though.

For others, please donate (liberally);

http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Donate