Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 23:44:25 +0530
From: karthik...@wikimedia.in
To: wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] why to donate

Abhishek,
I'm not sure where you are getting this information from. Please get your facts
straight and stop speaking for the chapter.  If you have a question, you can
ask it in the form of a question instead of making unsubstantiated claims on a
public mailing list, which is frankly unproductive since it requires us to
spend time to send out clarifications.

In case you are curious about the state of our finances, please refer to our
annual report which is linked from the main page of our website
(wiki.wikimedia.in) in compliance with the requirements of the Wikimedia
Foundation and Karnataka law.

Regards,
Karthik Nadar,Secretary, Wikimedia India Chapter.

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 10:54 PM, Abhishek Suryawanshi