> *I understand this might be a serious issue, but I trust all India
> mailing list is definitely not the platform for discussion.
> *

India Community deserves to know answers. At one end Chapter is criticizing
CIS continuously on other hand its accepting financial help from them and I
am wondering whats wrong in acknowledging it! If someone is helping then
its ethical and normal to acknowledge it?

Its might be beginning of new era - where Chapter is focusing on outreach
and activities events and CIS taking care of financial needs.
Its good to see its already started..

*we will have to move beyond the question to get the answe*r.

Chapter should be ready to share answers.

Regards,

Abhishek Suryawanshi,
On Behalf of Wikipedia Club Pune